Access to and use of the website of the Chelemha Reserve is provided by UPROBON and subject to the following terms:
1. By using the Chelemha Reserve website you agree to be legally bound by these terms. UPROBON may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Chelemha Reserve website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated.
2. All material on the Chelemha Reserve website is in copyright unless otherwise stated. For private use and personal study you are permitted to make copies of reasonable extracts from this web site and to save reasonable extracts to your hard disk. It is strictly forbidden to copy any material from this website for commercial use. It is also forbidden to display material from the Chelemha Reserve website on other web sites, or to use any material from this web site for public presentations or any kind of publications or reports without written permission issued by UPROBON (We are generally happy to provide material in instances where the conservation is promoted). For inquiries regarding use of material on our website, please contact us.
3. You are welcome to link to pages on the Chelemha Reserve website. It is not allowed to link to images, pdf or other downloadable material without written permission issued by UPROBON. You may request a link from the Chelemha Reserve website to another web site. We are happy to link to other sites which enhance the information given at our web site.
4. UPROBON is not responsible for the content of external web sites which are accessible through the links provided at the Chelemha Reserve website. External web sites are independent from UPROBON.
5. UPROBON provides content on its website without any kind of warranty.
6. UPROBON will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from the use of this web site. UPROBON does not guarantee that the access to this web site is uninterrupted, nor that the servers making our web site accessible are free of viruses or other malicious software.
7. Present law in Guatemala applies to any case of legal dispute. Place of jurisdiction is Cobán, Alta Verapaz, Guatemala.